This fourtheenth century beamed cottage has been sensitively restored to combine period charm with the highest standards of modern living. Features of The Old Tuck Shop include:
- A large open plan bedroom with a king sized bed, an ensuite bath/shower room with underfloor heating, and television with freeview.
- A fully fitted kitchen with an electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, and an array of cooking equipment and crockery.
- An open plan lounge area with TV/DVD player and an eating area.
- Wireless internet, to be used free of charge.
- Furnished throughout with period furniture and antiques.